H.E. Eng. Abdulaziz A. Al-Zamil
1968 – M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering
1966 -?B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering,
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, U.S.A.
1996- Present?- Chairman of the board, Zamil Group.
– Chairman, Saudi International Petrochemical Company.
– Chairman, Sahara Petrochemical Company
– Chairman, AlInma Bank.
1983-1995???? – Minister of Industry and Electricity, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
1976-1983?? – Vice Chairman and Chief Executive, Saudi Basic Industries?? Corporation (SABIC), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia from the date it was established until he was appointed as a Minister of Industry & Electricity
- Deputy Director General Saudi Consulting House, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
- During his service as Minister of Industry and Electricity H.E. Mr. Al-Zamil was the Chairman of the Board of the following companies & organizations.
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation( SABIC)
- Saudi Consulting House
- General Electricity Corporation
- Arabian Petrochemical Co. (PETROKEMYA)
- Saudi Petrochemical Company (SADAF)
- Saudi Methanol Co.(AL-RAZI)
- Saudi Yanbu Petrochemical Co. (YANPET)
- Member of the Board Bahrain Aluminum Co. (ALBA)
- Chaired the Saudi side of the Saudi-Swiss joint Commission.
- Represented the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia at a number of international meetings and conferences on Industry and Economic Development.
- Member of various organizations and ministerial committee in KSA.